2017 was the year of the foodies. Between pop-up restaurants n almost every city, axe-throwing bars, unicorn ice cream and charcoal bagels -- 2017 had it all. Food was one of the most popular hash-tagged items on instagram and we want to know, which of these food trends did you snap a pic of?
1. Charcoal Everything: from burgers to ice cream, we liked our food black as coal!
2. Matcha on matcha – we can’t get enough of that yummy green powder!
3. Unicorn takeover – if it’s sparkly & pink, it’s a unicorn food.
4. Spaghetti donuts – we’re not sure who ate these, but they kinda looked…good?
5. Avolattes – we added coffee to every millennials fave food.
6. Edible cookie dough – finally we could stop feeling guilty for ignoring mom’s warnings.
Daily Blast Live