Northern Quest Resort & Casino Summer Concert Ticket Sweepstakes
Toby Keith w/ Joe Nichols
September 22, 2014 at 7:30pm
Contest starts 7/14/14 and ends 9/3/14
Having sold over 40 million albums worldwide, music superstar Toby Keith has established a stronghold in the country music industry. With more than 40 singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart, he is known for singles “How Do You Like Me Now?,” “Beer for My Horses,” “Should’ve Been a Cowboy” and “As Good as I Once Was.” Joe Nichols, country music artist and four time Grammy nominee, with newly released single "Sunny and 75" joins Toby Keith for a night of country not to be missed.
Enter the drawing, there will only be one (1) winner.
KREM’s Summer of Giveaways “Toby Keith” Concert Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the KREM’s Summer of Giveaways “Toby Keith” Concert Tickets Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of Washington, Idaho, and Montana who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of KREM-TV (“Sponsor”), Northern Quest Resort & Casino, Gannett Co., Inc., and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 8:00 a.m. (P.T.) on July 14, 2014 and end at 11:59 p.m. (P.T.) on September 3, 2014 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Enter by visiting the KREM’s Summer of Giveaways “Toby Keith” Concert Tickets Sweepstakes official registration page on Sponsor’s Prize Center website (http://www.krem.com/community/contests), completing all of the required information, and following all posted instructions. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor, Administrator, or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sweepstakes website or in any email received from Sponsor. Sponsor and Administrator will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned
Limit one (1) entry per person. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on September 3, 2014.
4. Winner Selection. One (1) Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to be held on or about September 4, 2014.
5. Prizes and Odds The winner will receive two (2) tickets to the Toby Keith concert on September 22, 2014 at Northern Quest Resort & Casino at 100 N Hayford Rd, Airway Heights, WA 99001. Transportation to/from the venue or other expenses are not included and will be the winner’s sole responsibility. (ARV of prize package: $190.00.)
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner will be notified on or about September 4, 2014 at the email address provided on winner’s entry form. Winner must respond to winner notification within 48 hours. Return of prize notification as undeliverable, or failure of recipient to respond to email notification with such time period, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit Sponsor’s offices at 4103 S. Regal Street, Spokane, WA 99223 within five (5) business days after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays) and a valid photo identification may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Administrator shall have no liability (financial or otherwise) for any claims or other matters relating to this Sweepstakes or any prizes to be awarded. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor or Administrator in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for the operation of Northern Quest Resort & Casino, including cancellations, delays, rescheduling, or closings.
8. Release. The Sponsor and Administrator make no warranties, express or implied, relative to the use or enjoyment of any prize or portions thereof, including without limitations, its quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Winner agrees to hold harmless and fully release Sponsor and Administrator and each of their respective parent companies, trustees, subsidiaries, franchisees, licensees, employees, agents, independent contractors and advertising and promotional agencies from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, death, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from the acceptance, possession, quality, use or misuse of any prize, or any portion of any prize or travel related to the receipt or use of any prize.
9. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. Sponsor. The KREM’s Summer of Giveaways “Toby Keith” Concert Tickets Sweepstakes is sponsored by KREM. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after September 17, 2014) or a copy of these Official Rules, visit http://www.krem.com/community/contests or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), KREM’s Summer of Giveaways “Toby Keith” Concert Tickets Sweepstakes, 4103 S. Regal Street, Spokane, WA 99223. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact KREM-TV at 509-448-2000.