SPOKANE, Wash --- Hoopfest is June 23 through June 25 and it will close down many streets while it is happening.
Cars must be moved from these streets by 7 p.m. on Friday, June 23 or they will be towed, according to the City of Spokane.
• Sprague and Riverside Avenue from Lincoln to Monroe Street
• Riverside and Main Avenue from Bernard to Lincoln Street
• Main Avenue from Browne to Bernard Street
• Spokane Falls Boulevard from Washington to Lincoln Street
• College, Broadway and Mallon Avenue between Lincoln and Monroe Street
• Broadway Avenue from Post to Lincoln Street
• Mallon Avenue from Howard to Lincoln Street
• Dean Avenue from Washington to Howard Street
• Washington Street from N. River Drive to Sprague Avenue
• Stevens Street from Spokane Falls Blvd to the alley between Main and Riverside Avenue
• Howard Street from Spokane Falls Blvd to Riverside Avenue
• Wall Street from Spokane Falls Blvd to First Avenue
• Post Street from south of the Post Street Bridge to Spokane Falls Blvd
• Post Street from Main to First Avenue
The following streets are open; Sprague Avenue from Bernard to Howard Street, Bernard is open throughout downtown Spokane and Lincoln is open from First Avenue to Main Avenue.
Check the official Hoopfest map here http://on.krem.com/2tslXeh
Hoopfest players and fans are encouraged to utilize public transportation when traveling to and from Hoopfest. Spokane Transit Authority’s Downtown Plaza will be closed to buses, and they will be providing two shuttle services to the Jefferson Lot under I-90 and the Riverpoint campus/Gonzaga University’s Patterson Field Lot every ten minutes.
Parking garages that will be open for Hoopfest are the River Park Square parking garage, the Davenport Grand Hotel’s parking garage and Parkade Plaza. In order to maintain access to the Davenport parking garage, two way traffic will be allowed on two one way roads. Spokane Falls Boulevard from Bernard to Washington and Washington Street from Spokane Falls Boulevard to the garage entrance, according to the City of Spokane.
For more information on Hoopfest go to their website.